Fish and Chips…Well Fish Anyway 🙂



 Last night we had fish and chips, well I just had the fish because apparently chips aren’t very good for dogs. There must be some dogs out there who are allowed chips, please send us a comment and then Nix will have to give me some. I was going to start a petition but I have quite a few on the go already.  The best news of the evening was that our local food store are allowing dogs inside so I was able to go in wiith Nix to get milk. 



We weren’t going to go to church this morning because it was so cold last week. As you know we have to have all the doors open because of he virus thingy and we sit right at the back where there is more room for moi. It was very sunny when we woke up so Nix decided we could still go and she would wrap up nice and warm…I’m not being funny but I have to sit next to her 🙄 We had the tea and biscuits afterwards in the church hall and I got lots of cuddles. Nix says I gravitate towards men because I lived with a man for my first two years and she is clearly second best. This is not true, Nix is my one and only.





She went into the garden this afternoon for reasons best known to herself and noticed the birdbath was frozen over. Once she’d got the ice off she thought the water was very dirty so she emptied it onto the patio…probably not the best decision as it is very very cold 🙄 She’s just been out again and guess what had happened to the water from the bird bath! You see Nix does not need me to pull her over when she is quite capable of managing all on her own. I am happy to announce she saw the ice before she walked on it so all is well here.




As it was still sunny I’ve had an extra walk down the beach and now I’m very tired and going to bed. Nix’s water bottle has arrived so she’s very pleased with that and hopefully there will be no more spills and wet beds.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs