A New Virus Thingy is on its Way From Botswana 😕

 I am very tired and I’ve gone to bed for a rest. We had a very early start with a walk along the beach before meditation at 8am. Then we all go round to the parish centre for coffee and croissants, well decaf tea and croissants for Nix as she likes to be different. We were invited back to Sheila’s flat afterwards and then by the time we got home it was quite late. I went straight to bed without eating which always worries Nix but I just didn’t feel like it, that’s all. I’ve eaten now so need for anyone to worry 🙂



This afternoon we have been to the beach to watch the waves. Storm Arwen is on its way but not down here where we live. Even so the wind was very strong and the waves quite big. Nix makes me stay away when they are like that because she doesn’t want me washed out to sea. I played with my meerkat when we got back. Nix bought it for me when I was very sick in hospital. It has her tears on it, I can still smell them 🥰




I have to say that Nix’s hair turned out okay yesterday, I was very impressed. Now she doesn’t look like an old bag lady I can take her places with me…I said she could post a photo 😇  



Apparently there’s a new virus thingy all the way from Botswana. Nix is annoyed because she said all the humans were starting to feel safe again and now we might all be locked in for Christmas. I shan’t like that 😕



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs