What’s Happened…the Clocks Have Gone Funny

 Did you know, something happened with the human clocks last night. I woke up this morning and needed a wee but the clock said only 5am. Nix said we had an extra hour in bed but that doesn’t suit me at all and I had to kick up a bit of a fuss to get her to let me out in the garden. She said her arm hurts after her booster thingy and she was going to stay in bed a little longer but I’m not having any of that. I don’t have lie ins after I have my bypass flushed and that is much more serious. 




When I went out for my wee the rain was very heavy and the wind nearly blew me over. Once you’re wet though you can’t really get any wetter so I went down by the bins for a little nap. Nix had to put her dressing gown on and make me come in which I did but there was no way Nix was going back to sleep. She gave me some fish she’d saved for me from last night and she said it had my medication in  but I think it was drugged because I fell asleep after I’d eaten it. When I woke up I was nice and dry but the rain and wind outside was much worse. Nix said we had to go out so we got dressed up in our rain gear and off we went. I would have gone much further but Nix said enough was enough whatever that means. The Velcro she sewed on my coat did the trick too and it didn’t keep blowing off.




Did you know I had to stay on my own last night when Nix went for her booster thingy. She told me she wouldn’t be long but she was gone for quite a long time. Apparently there was a long queue when she got there and then they made her sit for 15 minutes afterwards in case she went weird…well more weird than normal 😇 Poor Sally who gave her a lift got quite worried sitting in the car outside. She thought Nix must have had a bad reaction she was gone for so long.  Nix did actually have quite a few ‘reactions’ in the 15 minutes she was sitting there but thankfully they were all in her head 🤣






The rain stopped this afternoon and the sun came out and we’ve been up the beach to the Pollinator café for hot chocolate. Now we’re home and Nix has been moving the spare room furniture around and now she’s exhausted. She says no more walks until after Strictly because we have to close the blinds and pretend we’re not in because she hates Halloween. Also I have to have my thundershirt on because there will probably be fireworks 😕



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs