The New Table is Assembled and There is Still Room for My Bed

 Well the new table is assembled and I’m pleased to say that there is plenty of room left for my bed so I’m very happy. I’m not in my bed for the photo as we’ve just got back from a walk and I’m in the garden… by the bins, my favourite place 😇 Nix is sitting at the new table to type out my blog so I shall like that, we can be next to each other.




For our walk we went down by the airport and over the toll bridge and along the river and we were just getting to the end of our walk when our path was closed. Nix wasn’t amused as it meant having to walk all the way back when we were nearly home. She had the brain wave of taking a short cut through the new houses built on the river bank. She said if they could drive cars in there we must be able to get out that way. We did…eventually but only after having done a tour of the estate. To be honest it would have been quicker to have walked back the way we came 🙄 One good result was that we had to walk past Pets Corner, I’ve got Buffalo treats. I’m not quite sure what Buffalos are but I think I’ll like them. 





Nix wanted me to get in my bed for the photo but I’m happy by the bins 🙂


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs