Quiet Day Today…it’s Sunday 😇

 Guess what, I got a prezzie yesterday. Well I say I got a prezzie, it did have my name on the envelope but really it was for Nix. Sally from the church came round and gave Nix a cheque to help with my medical bills which supposedly are quite expensive. It came from the St Francis Fund which is a charity within the church to help parishioners when they need it. I am insured of course but Nix has to pay 20% of my bills which can be a lot some months. It was perfect timing because I am due my flush next month, Nix cried a bit. Thank you to the St Francis Fund for thinking of us and Nix says she will be able to eat now. This is of course a huge exaggeration because as we all know, Nix gets plenty to eat including lemon drizzle 🙂



We had a lovely walk along the beach to church this morning and watched the kite surfers…it was quite windy and perfect weather for them. I was such a good boy in church because at one point the speakers made a horrible noise that sounded like thunder but I was very brave and I didn’t drag Nix out like the last time it happened. Afterwards as usual there was tea and cake and a meeting about stuff. I don’t know what it was all about, I just slept though it. It’s now nearly 3pm and a bit too late to drive over to the woods so we might go there tomorrow instead. Today I think we shall stay local and try and avoid the BCJ.






Last night I slept with my head on Nix’s pillow, I think she liked it 😇



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs