Hove Park Today Just Like Old Times ๐Ÿ˜‡



 We went back to Hove this morning, we used to live there before we moved to Shoreham-by-Sea. The reason we went there was because I had just a teeny weeny acccident in the night and I’m afraid it went through to the duvet.  Nix put a clean duvet on and we’ve got a nice clean duvet cover on too and Nix has placed a towel between that and the duvet so all should be well if it happens again. Nix said she couldn’t face washing the ‘smelly old duvet’ herself and we don’t have a launderette nearby so off to Hove we went because they have a launderette with a big washing machine and they don’t mind touching my wee ๐Ÿ˜‡ I shall probably have to go and see Bron my vet just to make sure my bypass is all working properly. I have been taking my medicine three times a day and I think I’m on the maximum dose now so we’ll have to see what she wants to do. My flush is due next month so I might have to go sooner for that. 





Anyway a visit to Hove always entails a visit to Hove Park so I am very happy about that. There were loads of squirrels and I enjoyed chasing them and there were loads of dogs too.  Nix said I was ‘charming’ with all the other dogs…if you don’t count the ‘Weimaraner’ but who counts a Weimaraner ๐Ÿ˜‡ Nix had some apple cake which she said was disgusting, I didn’t mind it myself๐Ÿ™‚




This morning the postman brought a special package addressed to Monsieur Fripp Cuthell. I wanted to open it myself but Nix said I couldn’t because we didn’t know what was in it. Nix opened it for me and it had treats inside…venison and duck. Nix says I am a very lucky boy and she says the person who sent it has to own up so we can thank them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs