Beth Came to Visit, I was a Bit Bored 🤭

 So found out who sent me my treats…it was Sheli Morris’s Baillie. He saved up his pawket money so thank you very much Baillie, I do love them 🥰



Today we have had a visit from our friend Beth and she and Nix spent the morning faffing around with hair. I went to sleep on the bed because it was a bit boring. It was a very clean bed by the way but this isn’t because I was a clean boy last night. What happened was Nix woke me up with a start in the middle of the night. She suddenly sneezed really loudly and it scared me. I demanded to be let out in the garden where it is quieter and do you know, Nix went back to sleep with me still out there. When she woke up this morning I was still out there fast asleep by the bins. She said it’s impossible to check if there was any leakage because I was lying on top of all the soil I’d dug up the day before. She says I do smell a bit pongy so we’ll have to see what happens tonight. I’ve had a bit of a clean up this afternoon ready for church tomorrow. 





We’ve been to the park again this afternoon and I chased squirrels but Nix was too tired to go any further.   I am however promised a really good walk tomorrow as we have the whole day off after morning meditation at the church and then we are going into Jackie’s house for a cup of tea. I am going to try and be a clean boy tonight but sometimes I can’t help it, it’s not my fault 🥰 Nix says for once it actually isn’t my fault 😇




PS Nix says I should explain I wasn’t locked out last night, the door was open the whole time so I suppose I could have come in if I’d wanted to.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs