Worthing Today…Shopping 🙄

 


Well it’s been a funny old day today. We had a very early walk on the beach because Nix does her Zoom thingie first thing. Once the Zoomimg was over I got to go out again because Nix was going to the hairdressers a bit later. I didn’t really sleep while Nix was away so when she got home I was very tired and went for a long sleep. I prefer to sleep when I know Nix is in the next room. 



This afternoon we have been to Worthing to check out the shops. I of course got a lot of attention and Nix was complimented on how handsome I looked as if she had anything to do with it. I got a lot of fuss and met a lot of dogs. There was almost an incident with a Labrador but Nix saw it before I did…damn. Nix was telling the ladies who were admiring me that it was a close shave as I couldn’t be trusted around Labradors. They were all of the opinion that it would not have been a good thing because the Labrador was guiding a blind person 🤭




You will notice there is no posing today, this is because Nix forgot to take treats and I’m not doing it for nothing because it is very boring.

Comments

  1. Your posts make me laugh out loud, Fripp and are much to look forward to 😄 Thanks heaps...
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs