We’ve Got a New Parasol…



 Honestly Nix only has to sit on the sofa in the afternoons and that’s it, she’s out for the count. This my friends accounts for the tardiness of my blog. She’ll say it’s because she’s walked so far with me but that’s not really true today because it’s too hot and we haven’t been that far.  When I say we haven’t been that far I suppose we have had lots of little walks which do mount up I suppose. First walk of the day was my favourite because I found a yummy piece of fish. 




Speaking of being hot Nix has bought a parasol for the garden. It was a bit nerve wracking watching her trying to put it together because it is quite heavy and there were very nearly consequences. You have to give Nix her due, she’s a tryer but she really does have to stop saying, “Yes…who needs a man…” every time she completes a task! She will say she’s bought it for moi of course but that’s not entirely true. Granted I do like to be comfortable when I sleep in the garden and true, there were no shady places for me but we all know who’s going to be sitting under it with a glass of Prosecco don’t we. 



This morning we headed over to meet Debbie and Scruff at the woods.  Pity the arrangement was for tomorrow 🙄



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs