Three Walks, Two Dinners and all of my Medecine…



 I got an extra walk this morning after we got back from the beach. Nix got a text to say her shoes were being delivered between 12 and 2 and she knew I wouldn’t want to wait until 2pm so I got a quick walk down by the river. Nix said she’d rather do the extra walk than have to put up with me glaring at her…suits me 🤣 I bumped into a parked car on the way back, that was a bit annoying. Otto the black Labrador was on the other side of the road and I was doing my glare and probably not really looking where I was going. It only hurt a bit and Nix said it served me right…she’s a cruel woman…




Anyway, apparently I am getting too big for my boots which I think might be a good thing? Actually thinking about it, I don’t have any boots so Nix is talking gobbledygook as usual 🙄 This is all because I got too far ahead on the Hill and wouldn’t wait for her. Yelling, “Wait” at the top of her voice was never going to solve anything, yelling it three or four times is just going to make her look stupid. All I was trying to do was to create a ‘Spot the Beardie’ photo. If Nix hadn’t been trying to be arty farty with the photographs she might have known where I was. She was actually on her knees taking a photo of the corn! This is not a good idea, Nix’s knees have  seen better days. 




I’ve had two dinners and all of my medicine ☺️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs