Thought it was Meant to be Summer

 Well it’s a bit miserable today isn’t it, keeps raining and it’s meant to be summer. I stayed on my own this morning when Nix went to church but I don’t go to sleep now, I like to be on my guard so when Nix’s car pulls up on the drive I can jump up and look out of the window. She always waves at me, I like that. I went to bed as soon as she got back and slept for a long time. Nix says now I’m 11 1/2 I will probably sleep longer. I don’t feel 11 1/2 but I must admit I do get more tired than I used to. We’ve met lots of people who think I’m a puppy and Nix always takes the credit, says it’s the turkey mince she makes me. Hate to admit it but she might be right you know. 




When I finally woke up Nix said we should go out soon  because it was going to rain later and the sooner we got out the better.  We got right to the top of Southwick Hill and the heavens opened. There was nowhere to shelter so we just got soaked…I didn’t mind, I quite like being wet unlike Nix who definitely doesn’t like it…moan, moan, moan 🙄 Didn’t help that she had her old trainers on and they leak 🤭 




 We’re home now and I’m going to sleep for a few more hours and hopefully Nix might be able to be a bit more interesting tomorrow 🤣



PS Nix forgot to put the towel on the bed 😱

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs