There’s a New Fence in the Park…it Looks Weird 🤔



 I think Nix has got a bit used to all this rain and she’s taken to dozing on the sofa in the afternoon when I should be out on my walk. There was no excuse today as the rain had finally stopped but I’ve had to work really hard to get my walk. I stared at her until she woke up and then started doing my growling thing which I’m still perfecting. It’s meant to be a sign that if she doesn’t get up and take me out I’ll start barking…a lot. After complaining that it would be too muddy or too cold or too windy she finally got herself up and off we went. 



I was expecting at the very least to get a walk down the river but I’ve had to make do with the local park. I was so excited to see grass that I ran right across the park from one side to the other and as you know I don’t normally do running. There is lots of long grass now so the bees and things can have a good time too and there was also a lovely pile of something disgustingly fabulous which made me want to roll in it. I had a good roll and then I wee’d on it 🙂 There’s a new fence made out of recyled metal which Nix says looks like it came out of a fire…she thinks it’s weird. 







Tomorrow Nix’s friend Beth is coming down from London. She’s got a dachshund dog now so I’m hoping he will come down too and we can gang up on them when they get boring which is most of the time.




My tail has gone wavy in the rain. I think it looks rather fetching unlike Nix’s hair which has also gone wavy in the rain…not such a good look on her 🤭




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs