The Sweet Peas Are Out

 I stayed on my own again this morning while Nix went to church. I don’t mind at all once she’s gone and I have a little sleep. I don’t like the bit where she leaves and I try and escape through the front door. She says she used to be like that when her mum left her at the school gates. One day she chased after her and caught up just as her mum was getting on the bus. I’d like to do that but Nix says she was only five when she did that and I’m old enough to know better. Apparently there was more singing outside the church this morning. They were allowed to take their face masks off as long as they kept their distance…I think it might have been best for Nix to have kept hers on…drown out the sound a bit 🤣





This afternoon we have been to the Hill and I saw the horses. I am very well behaved with them because they don’t go that fast. It’s only when they gallop along the beach that I want to chase them. 



 Nix is very happy because her first Sweet Pea has flowered 🌸 That’ll be the Sweet Pea I very nearly dug up last week 🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs