Rog’s Funeral Today 😪

 So no walks down the beach in the mornings since the incident on Monday. This morning we had a lie in which I quite liked. I had a quick wee in the garden and then went back to sleep. We didn’t go out until 8.30 and guess where we went…my favourite place, Southwick Hill…result!  Note to self, I must have incidents more often. After the Hill we went to the garden centre and I wee’d up one of the summerhouses on the way in. I don’t think Nix noticed as she didn’t say anything but she did pick up speed 🤔




This afternoon we have been down the beach but I had to stay on my lead. I wanted to trot the whole way so Nix had to keep up and got stitch on the way back. I’ll be off that lead in no time 🤣 I’ve been playing with my giraffe since we got home and barking a lot and being generally annoying…apparently 🤣



Today is my dog father Rog’s funeral so Nix is a bit sad. It’s only family so all his friends are going to have a big celebration of his life later on in the year. One of their friends sent the following to listen to so Nix was able to say her own goodbye at home. 


https://youtu.be/mTrvFP3VK80





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs