Meeting With Scruffy Today

 I am pooped as they say somewhere or other. We had a walk to the old fort this morning and when we got back I went into the garden to have my morning sleep. Nix woke me up again after half hour to go and meet Scruffy and whilst this was very exciting, I was a bit tired.  Nix started panicking (of course) about whether it would be too much for me. It’s never too much for me, I can walk all day, it’s Nix, she’s getting on a bit so I have to take that into account. 





There is no excuse however for taking absolutely no photos of moi…nil! Thank goodness Debbie was there with her phone so we could record the event. The best one is of Nix trying to walk on the slippy stones without falling over…Scruff and I followed close behind just in case. She walked out for miles and miles and still the water was only up to her ankles…she gave up in the end. That is no excuse however for arriving back home and dumping me in the garden while she went down to our beach where the tide was just right for Nix…about knee deep 🤣 Apparently, so the neighbours told me, she actually went out up to her waist and splashed around on her board…embarrassing, glad I wasn’t there 🤣


She’s been sunbathing in the garden ever since which she calls gardening. Sunbathing = 2 hours, gardening = 5 minutes. I’ve been asleep under my umbrella.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs