I Got an Ice Cream Today

 It’s finally stopped raining and we got a walk to the beach this morning. Bear couldn’t come with us today so we did it alone but I didn’t mind because I found a dead fish to keep me occupied. Nix doesn’t even try and get them off me now, she just says not to blame her when I’m sick which I never am 🤣



We had to wait in for the Amazon man which was a bit boring because I was ready to go out almost as soon as I got home. I was very good though as I was promised an ice cream if I had an extra sleep before we went. I actually got two extra sleeps because he took quite a long time to arrive.  




We stopped of at the church to look at the new wall hanging. Nix has her mum’s name on there…Nora Winifred. I thought that was nice and I should have liked to have met her. Apparently when Nix’s mum married Nix’s dad he said, “I marry thee Wora Ninifred’ and Nix’s mum said they probably weren’t actually married 🤣 I think that’s very funny, apparently Nix’s mum told the story a lot 🤣




We then went on to Widewater Lagoon and we’re meant to share the path with the MAMIL’s but Nix says they don’t follow the rules and so I have to be more careful how I walk. She says I’m incapable of walking in a straight line which is quite something coming from the woman who finds it hard to stay on two feet…




I did get my ice cream 🙂



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs