Freedom Day is Cancelled…Again 🙄

 


We haven’t really been anywhere today, well when I say we haven’t been anywhere I suppose we have been a few places. It has been raining all day so I had to put up with Nix moaning a lot. She knows that the rain is going to run off the bottom of her waterproof jacket and onto her trousers so why doesn’t she just put on her waterproof trousers too…because she’s too lazy 🙄 The water runs off my waterproof jacket too and onto my legs but you don’t hear me complaining do you. On top of getting very wet, apparently ‘freedom day’ has been cancelled again so no night clubbing for Nix, not that she goes to night clubs anyway. To be honest her life hasn’t changed that much since the virus thingy started, it’s always been just the two of us and I like it that way 🥰




The rest of the day has centred around the subject of sport. Apparently it’s the only thing on TV and all her favourite programmes have been cancelled…she’s not happy. She’s just discovered though that all of this weeks Coronation Street episodes are up on the Hub to watch already so she’s been binge watching those. She’ll be sorry when they come up on her planner and she’s already seen them…



I have cheered Nix up by lying upside down on her lap and gazing adoringly into her eyes. I did nearly knock her out with my paw but that was an accident 🤭 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs