Been to my First Concert Today and Someone Called Matt Hancock Resigned 🤭



 I’ve been to my first concert today, it was a fundraiser for our church and I must admit, once I’d gone to sleep I really enjoyed it. As you know I don’t like music in the street and so Nix was expecting the worst. As soon as the clapping started I wanted to go home but Nix was quite bossy with me. She said I was being neurotic and it wasn’t very loud and I was to sit down. I must admit once I sat down I felt quite tired because we’d had a long walk before the concert started and I did nearly doze off. There was Pimms and strawberries and cream in the interval so I got some cream when we got back to our seat. We had to take our own chair and Nix had taken a cushion too but lost it immediately we got there. It was only when we got home and she watched the video back she could see it on the next chair which is where she’d put it in the first place. She should never have had the second glass of Pimms, she can’t take it. We walked back to the car and put the chair in the boot (minus the cushion) and then walked home




PS pics from the beach this morning too 🙂




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs