Trip into Town, I Didn’t Like the Piano on Wheels!



 It’s Saturday today you know so we’ve been into town to look at the shops. All the humans are out shopping now it’s allowed and everyone was having coffee outside. There was a piano with wheels on it, I didn’t like it 😱 The restaurant at the end of our road has got shelters for people to sit in so they don’t get too cold. Soon they will be able to sit inside as long as they don’t get too close to each other. Nix says life is getting back to normal but not sure how ‘normal’ Nix’s life is 🤣🤣🤣







When I said yesterday that Nix ate all the prawn toasts, that wasn’t exactly true...she did save me just a bit.  She said to please ignore the dirty fingers, that was the planting of the Sweet Peas. 



Can I just say that I definitely don’t like the plant down the side of the house so I dug it up. I don’t understand what’s so difficult to understand about that, if Nix keeps planting it I shall dig it up again, it’s dead anyway 🤭



Lemon drizzle tomorrow and possibly doughnuts on the way home 👏🏼  I’m resting now 🙂







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs