The Pain the Follows the Planting of the Sweet Peas 🤭



 We got an early walk on the beach this morning before Nix’s Zoom thingy. I did an easy peasy ‘Spot the Beardie’ for you because you might be a bit bored like us. 



We had a good walk later on to the Lancing Ring which was surprising really considering Nix hasn’t stopped moaning about her thighs and how much they hurt when she walks...it’s all to do with the planting of the Sweet Peas apparently. She says she’s too old for kneeling and stretching at the same time...agreed.  Good job she doesn’t need to kneel and stretch for my walks though the picking up of the poopies did cause some discomfort 🤣





I’ve got a visitor on Monday, a lady dog called Bess. I think I’m going to like her though I shall probably ignore her like I always do at first.  


Nix has just done herself some prawn toasts for her lunch and eaten them all 😱

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs