Southwick Hill and the Garden Centre

 I’ve had a very busy day but still no ice cream!!!



This morning I posed on the cliff edge for you just to brighten up your day and get your adrenaline going. 




I have perfected the fake poopie because Bear’s dad always gives me a treat after  I’ve done one so I just pretend to go behind a rock and then run up to him and he gives me the treat...I got four this morning 😇


Later on in the morning we went to Southwick Hill with my friend Honey who lives across the road. Nix was so busy talking she didn’t see me roll in the cows’ thingy stuff which made me smell great. Nix didn’t think so and neither did honey’s mum and neither did the people in the garden centre where we went afterwards. They like to stroke me when we go in there but Nix was going round warning everyone not to... I was deprived of my stokes as well as the ice cream...it’s simply not good enough. 




PS no need to panic about the cliff edge...it’s not really a cliff, just a little rock that I could jump up on 🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs