Restless Night...

 Apparently I woke Nix up last night because I was dreaming really loudly and kicking my legs around. She had fallen asleep in front of Made in Chelsea anyway so she should have been happy to be woken up to catch the end 🤣 Anyway it’s pay back time because trying to sleep on the same bed as her is a nightmare. She’s very restless and has a habit of drawing her legs up to her chest and then lashing out with them. I tell you, I take my life in my hands sleeping with her and unbelievably I’ve just been chucked out of the main bedroom because I was digging up the duvet. What am I meant to do when it’s so flat and uncomfortable. I like it all rucked up and lumpy and all I was doing was trying to get comfortable. Nix can be so picky sometimes, she says it was an expensive duvet cover and I was ripping it...so dramatic 🙄



We’ve been to the woods and the hill and I bumped into a big butch dog with a muzzle on. When I say bumped into him, I literally did bump into him. We both came round the corner at the same time so it was a bit of a shock...Nix nearly had a heart attack.  The man grabbed the dog quickly so I think I might have had a lucky escape, apparently they can still do some damage even with the muzzle on 😱



We’re going to see Rog my dog father tomorrow so I’m very excited about that because I really love him. He’s very poorly at the moment but we’re hoping and praying he will get better soon and then we can go for a walk together. I’m trying to decide what to take him as a present but he’ll probably be happy enough just to see moi 🙂



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs