Friends Down from London and the Flowerpot Man 🙂

 Nix’s friend Jeannie came down from London to visit and they’ve not stopped talking all day. Mostly of course it was about moi and then Jeannie started reading my book out loud and Nix was laughing a lot. That’s a bit weird I think, like laughing at your own jokes. Jeannie says I’m very scathing about Nix and I’m not sure but I think this is a good thing 🤔



Anyway we met at one of my favourite places and went for a lovely walk. We were late because Nix had been checking the time on the house phone but she’d not put that forward since we changed the clocks. I think she drove too fast, she hates being late I know but I’m thinking...cataracts 😱



This afternoon we went for a walk on the beach but by the big houses so that Jean and Nix could have a nose in the gardens. Nix and Jean got very excited over a flowerpot man and Nix was walking around going, “Flobalobalobalob” and then creasing up laughing...very strange, well stranger than normal. Then Nix started reminiscing over Muffin the Mule and Sooty and for Jean it was the Woodentops. 



We finally made it to the ice cream parlour and it was ice creams all round. Well when I say all round I mean all round Jean and Nix...none for moi and they do doggie ice cream there too which Nix forgot about. I’m promised one for tomorrow. 



Home for the turkey mince delivery and while Nix was putting it all away I had a little relax with Jeannie...her lap is very comfortable 🥰






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs