Busy Busy Day Today

 


Busy busy day today! I like it when Nix has an early morning Zoom thingy because I only get a quick walk and I know she feels guilty. As soon as the Zoom thingy finishes it’s easy peasy to get her out on a really decent walk. Today we had the woods, the recreation ground, the beach and a stop off at the Doughnut Hut. 



I met quite a few new friends in the wood and we met a lady who had four dogs. She left her poo bags in the car so it’s a good job I always place mine out of reach so Nix had plenty of spare ones. 





Nix said it was chaos on the walk and I was quite badly behaved. It wasn’t my fault, I didn’t start it, it was one of hers. It mounted some dog and didn’t get told off so I thought it was worth a chance to mount the one of hers who had done the mounting, sort of putting it in its place. It didn’t mind, just stood there growling 🤣 I got hauled off and I was quite good for a while but then I just couldn’t resist mounting the big brown dog. Unfortunately she fell over and I landed on top of her and when I got up the big black dog jumped on me and I fell over again...I had such a good time 🤣




Afterwards we all went to the beach but the lemon drizzle lady wasn’t there 😱  To make up for it we stopped for doughnuts on the way home and now Nix has eaten too many and feels sick 🤮🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs