Bit of an Incident on the Beach This Morning 🤭



 Okay I admit it...there was a bit of a humping incident this morning. It wasn’t my fault because I was on the lead. Nix saw Otto the black Labrador coming down the beach and I am always put on my lead when he’s around because apparently I am unable to behave myself.  Nix said I was over excited because Humphrey and Albert had turned up and I was too pleased to see them. Anyway as you know, Otto only has three legs now so Nix said the humping is not allowed any more. Well if it’s not allowed she should keep an eye on things instead of standing around gossiping. Otto was right in my face so I did launch myself at him. He didn’t seem to mind actually and just stood there. There was a bit of growling going on, not sure if it was me or him but then of course Nix turns round and catches me in the act. Why is it always my fault. 





Anyway talking of bad behaviour, our very good friend Sarah Beddington has been sent to jail by Facebook. Sarah is proclaiming her innocence but to be honest I’ve heard a few things 🤭🤣 Nix says there is no evidence that she has broken any rules and she should be a free woman in a few days. Sarah says she’s very sorry she can’t write any posts or reply to any but she hopes she’ll be back soon...released on good behaviour...I’ll believe that when I see it 🤣🤣🤣



Today we went to the other side of the river. I had my photo taken by the memorial for the men who died in the Shoreham air crash. It happened back in 2015 and Nix told me 11 men were killed...that’s very sad. Some of the friends of one of the men went out that night and tied ribbons on the bridge near where it happened. The memorial was built to replace them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs