Beth Came to Visit and it Rained all Day...

 I was a very good boy on the beach this morning. There was a snarling Jack Russell and I really wanted to flatten him but Nix said if I did I wouldn’t get my doggy ice cream today. Now the thing is it’s now the middle of the afternoon and I still haven’t had it. Nix says it’s because it is raining and  I can have it tomorrow. 



We went to the station to pick up our friend Beth but we didn’t go in because Nix said it was too cold and we could sit in the car and wait. I liked seeing Beth again, she gave me cuddles and brought Nix flowers and made her laugh. We all had lunch together and now Beth has gone home and we’ve been to the park and got very wet. We were supposed to go to the garden centre but Nix was too lazy so we’ve come home and I’ve had my lunch and gone to bed. Sorry we’ve not been very intersting today, that will be Nix’s fault...she will try and do better tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs