Wet and Windy Morning...

 It was a bit wet and windy this morning but we still went to the beach.  When we got home Nix settled down to watch a movie on her new Sky box but nothing was working. She had this new viewing card thingy which had to match her Sky box thingy and it didn’t but to give her her due, she did persevere until it worked. Then she had to match the box up with the internet thingy...phew, you humans do make life difficult for yourselves. Why don’t you just go out for a nice walk and then come home and go to bed until the next walk...who needs TV. 




This afternoon I was very happy that Nix came and joined me on the bed in the spare room. I liked that until guess what...she turned the TV on. Well I’m not having that so I just sat in front of it so she couldn’t see. I thought she might give up first and turn it off but no chance. She wanted to watch something called  Bulletproof and she was very determined. I had to give up in the end and go in the other room for a bit of peace and quiet... that TV programme was way too noisy. I did rip the head off the dog before I went...sorry Jackie 😘





We’ve just been for a walk round he block and I placed the perfect poopy for Nix so she didn’t have to bend down. I’m hoping it will put her in a good mood and she’ll take me for a walk to the woods tomorrow.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs