Vaccination Day is Coming 👏👏👏

 Guess what...Nix is having her vaccination on Saturday. I shall have to stay on my own but I don’t mind if it helps to keep her safe. She’s having the Oxford one too so she doesn’t have to sit around for 15 minutes to make sure she doesn’t drop dead or in medical terms have any side effects. 



We haven’t really done much today, it hasn’t stopped raining again and is very windy. We did go to the park and Nix took a couple of photos but it was very muddy.  As there are only two photos of moi I thought you might like to see one of my dinners, there’s enough for two weeks. 





We still don’t have the iPad back and Nix is struggling to see on the phone so we’ll keep it short today. We’re both very bored but we hope that things will get back to normal soon. 


Nix is traumatising over what to wear for the vaccination as all her sleeveless stuff has been put away for the winter.  She is also anxious as to whether she will be able to park when she gets there. I think we’re going on a trial run tomorrow which suits me as it’s very close to the park 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs