The Replacement iPad has Arrived 👏

 We had a very quick walk round the block this morning because Nix was zooming at 8am. We then went for our proper walk much earlier than normal and Nix actually thought that I might get confused with walk times. She actually thought she was going to be able to laze around all day just because she took me to Southwick Hill...I think not.  




She miraculously managed to avoid all the bramble hoops too, just the one near miss which nearly took her out. We’d only been back two hours when my internal body clock told me it was time for the next walk. Nix tried to get out of it by playing with me on the bed. She got a bit too excited and then she pushed me off the bed. She says it was me who was too excited and I fell off the bed. It’s up to you folks, I know the truth!






I’ve been a bit poorly this afternoon, I’ve eaten a lot of grass and been quite sick. I do feel a bit better now and I’m having a little rest in the garden. It’s very sunny here so I’m not too cold or anything. 




Nix’s replacement iPad has just arrived...it’s not Rose Pink but hopefully it will work properly and this will be the last time I have to watch Nix squinting over her phone. She just has to get it set up now...we could be a while 🙄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs