Looking for a Lost Bag of Poo

 We had a slightly longer walk this morning because Nix had to go and search for a bag of poo she accidentally dropped on the beach yesterday. We’d got all the way home before she realised she didn’t have it and she was too lazy to back then and look for it. If she hadn’t gone to ‘have a word’ with some builders who were driving their digger thingies over the beach to get to the back of the house they were working on it would never have happened. Our beach you see is a ‘local nature reserve’ with plants that have taken a long time to grow so Nix says they’re definitely not allowed to do that. We didn’t mention the fact that I like to eat some of the plants because that’s more of a natural phenomenon...bit like me really 🙂 




My turkey mince arrived safely this morning and I already have Nix cooking it. I like to make sure we don’t let the freezer contents run down too much...just in case.  Mind you we do have the two years worth of tinned food that Nix ordered when the virus thingy first arrived and we couldn’t get my turkey mince or my pasta.  


I was wanting to go out again but Nix was watching one of her favourite programmes, The Resident while my mince was cooking. To be honest she misses most of it because she has her hands over her eyes...can’t take the gory bits apparently. I went back to bed but I do know the sound of the end music and so of course I am ready and waiting to go out immediately.  This was not to be because now there is something wrong with the Sky box and I have to wait while she phones up to get it fixed. We are getting a new one tomorrow so that’s very good and Nix is very happy. 


Not many photos today, weather too cold and grey. Even the sunrise had gone by the time we got to the beach. There was a very naughty man riding his bike on the boardwalk, I barked at him and he nearly fell off...everyone laughed because they know it’s not allowed to ride your bike there. You see Nix and I are sorting out the law breakers single handedly 🤣





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs