Devil’s Dyke...Yay πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

 A very crispy start to our day. Miraculously Nix managed to get from one end of the boardwalk to the other without slipping over. I myself had a bit of a funny turn, not sure what happened, just didn’t want to walk any further. Nix was going to take me home but I made a miraculous recovery as soon as my lead went on and we were able to finish out walk. When we got home I was still a bit ‘clingy’ as Nix puts it so I fell asleep with my head in her lap. Nix did a video of me and she said I make funny noises when she rubs my chin. I’ve listened and I can’t hear them...can you? 






This afternoon we’ve been to the Devil’s Dyke...yippee, I had such a good time. Nix thought there might be lots of humans there getting their daily exercise but it wasn’t too bad. I met a mad Westie who wanted me to play. I do not do that so I just ignored him and hoped he’d go away. He even got in the way when I was posing for my photo on the top of the hill, you can probably see his tail πŸ™‚







Nix is feeling fine today after her vaccination thingy on Saturday. Seems the tossing and turning all night and keeping me awake  because she was ‘chilled to the bone wasn’t really her fault after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs