Another Gloomy Day

 


Another gloomy day on the beach this morning. We didn’t go too far, it was a bit miserable so we came home and played games in the house. Nix calls it training but I’m not sure whether giving me a treat when I jump on top of her would be considered ‘training’ by most. I’m not complaining you understand but it’s no surprise is it that I go off the rails every now and again. 




Nix has discovered she can get the ITV Hub thingy on her TV and she’s watched the entire series of something called The Bay. It’s finally finished and she still hasn’t a clue what’s been going on and who did what...she seemed to enjoy it though 🙂 She’s having a Zoom tea and cakes thingy later on so may as well make myself nice and comfortable in the spare room which is my favourite place to sleep during the day. 





Nix has just booked our tickets to Mars in 2026...I’m really looking forward to that. We don’t actually go to Mars of course, just our names. I get one billion air miles because it’s so far away... Nix is turning all her air miles into a new laptop or maybe a telescope...she’s very excited about that, I should have preferred a new bed.



Comments

  1. There I found you Fripp ! look forward to more of your adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheila, lovely to see you here. The archive goes back for almost a year so when you get bored 🤣

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs