We’re in Tier 4...but it’s Christmas Tomorrow 🙂



 They’ve put us in the tier 4 thingy but the sun’s out and its nearly Christmas. I am very excited because we’re going next door to our neighbours for Christmas lunch tomorrow. I thought for a minute I might be stuck with just Nix but I wouldn’t have minded really. I expect I shall have my lunch before we go. 


Nix got a Christmas  prezzie from Sue Sutton and she loves it. She was supposed to open it tomorrow but was too impatient. It’s a really old book, 1940’s and it’s  called The Adventures of Patch. It’s about a Fox Terrier and it’s a diary just like mine. It’s written my Mrs Patch so feel free to call Nix Mrs Fripp 🤣🤣




Today we have been to an old golf course where it wasn’t too muddy even though it’s rained a lot. Nix wants me nice and clean for our lunch tomorrow but I almost made it to the muddy pond 🤣 Nix sounded very authorative so for once I did as I was told and went back to her...treats were involved. 





We went a different way back and had to squeeze through two posts which were very close together. Nix thought it was too narrow for me to get through...purleeze, she should have been more worried about herself because that was very close. She blamed it on the duvet she wears but to be honest, she needs to lose a few pounds. Not too much Christmas lunch for Nix tomorrow 🤣




Nix and I wish all our followers a very happy Christmas and we hope that you will all be okay. Don’t worry, this will soon be over and everything will be back to normal soon. Nix and I love you all xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs