Storm Bella Arrived!

So storm Bella arrived last night and I slept right through it. All that talk of me probably digging up the shower tray just didn’t happen. In fact it was Nix who was kept awake worrying about the wind and the rain and whether our fairy lights might blow away...I was a good boy 🙂 




I did get a bit wet this morning though even though we couldn’t go on the beach because it was too windy. I was however promised a nice long walk when the rain stopped and the sun came out. 




After lunch it stopped raining and the sun did come out so there were no excuses. Nix had to check the rules as it was our first proper day in the tier 4 thingy. Apparently taking your dog out is one of the things that’s allowed so off we went. I thought I’d better make the most of it in case it rains again tomorrow so I got Nix lost in the woods. She had to use her phone Bluetooth thingy to work out where we were parked. I took her up lots of muddy hills and she said she thought she’d either die of a heart attack or slip over and break her neck...she’s so dramatic. One good thing about storm Bella is that the dew pond had filled up and I got a good paddle. 







I’m just about to have a little nap before our next walk... Nix has restless legs apparently whatever they are 🙄



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs