Mobbed by a Labradoodle



 I got mobbed this morning by a fan. She’s  new on the beach and called Belle and she’s a Labradoodle. She was a bit annoying because as you know I like my personal space but as she is so pretty I put up with her adoration. 




This morning we got a present from my friend Stuart. I liked it straight away and assumed it was mine to tear to bits but Nix has put it on the Christmas tree and it’s too high for me to reach. Thank you Stuart but can you explain to Nix that it’s mine please. 





This afternoon we’ve been back to Hove to pick up the actual king size duvet. Now I can sleep in comfort again and about time too. 


We had a walk up the beach, the groyne incident was mildly embarrassing. Nix had managed to climb over most of them but when we got to the last one she should have just accepted defeat instead of trying to clamber over it...most ungainly 🙄The sea was too far in to go round that way so we had to go all the way back and she had to climb over them all again. I keep my distance and pretend I’m with someone else 🤣



There was a stroppy black Labrador on the seafront but I’d just been put on my lead...damn. Nix said I’d been very well behaved all day and what was I up to. Honestly there’s no pleasing some people.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs