I’m Putting in a Formal Complaint!

 So I’d like to put in a formal complaint...as far as I am aware today is not Sunday. Why then has today been deemed a day of rest by Nix. I got my usual walk on the beach this morning and then nothing. Try as I might Nix is engrossed in Christmas movies. There is far too much on television these days and I might have to make do with only three walks! 

Update...my lead is out and we’re off for a walk. 


So we got a walk down by the river but the bit where I have to stay on my lead because there are cats in flats. Nix says she doesn’t want me disappearing into one of the blocks like I did when we first moved here. I went in with someone and the door closed behind me. Nix couldn’t get in and I couldn’t get out. The most annoying thing to my mind was I never found the darned cat. Nix wasn’t amused, she had to ring all the bells to get someone to open the door so she could come and get me. She said she thought she was never going to see me again. I shouldn’t have thought she’d have minded as apparently I am very annoying on the lead because she says once again I can’t seem to walk in a straight line. 


We’re home now and I’ve left Nix to type out my blog. She said you all enjoyed reading about moi... she seemed surprised...seriously 🙄 




Storm Bella is on the way so Nix is busy trying to secure all the fairy lights. She had only taken one photo of me when I found  a ball by the flats. I insisted on one more, I am trying to perfect my best ‘bored’ expression. I think it works best in sepia.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs