I Survived the Starfish Incident

 Well I survived the starfish incident, all that drama ringing the emergency vet when we all know that I can eat anything I like without any consequences.  




Everyone thought we would get snow today but we haven’t. I’m a bit disappointed really because I’ve only ever played in the snow a couple of times in nearly 11 years. Best thing is it hasn’t rained either so we have had a lovely walk to Southwick Hill. We went through the woods first and guess what...Nix excelled herself by managing to fall over...from a standstill! She stood to one side to let a lady go past and next thing she was on the floor in the mud. I thought it was very funny because she hasn’t actually hurt herself, she had a very soft landing...in the mud 🤣  You should have been there, one minute she was standing there, next she was down. She blamed it on a tree root but we all know what really happened. She probably turned round too quickly and lost her balance. She’s okay though, no need to worry. You can worry about me being snowless in Shoreham instead 🙂





I have been a bit bored since we got back so I have almost decapitated the monkey, he still has his hat on though. I have disemboweled the squirrel but the Meerkat has been given a reprieve as he kept me company when I was in hospital. 






I’ve been well behaved today if you don’t count finishing off Nix’s tea. 



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs