I did the Poopies on a Dead Bird!



 Still no snow but I did do the poopies on a dead bird to cheer Nix up. I think she really enjoyed scraping it off the wings. She said she could feel the feathers through the poo bag...she seemed very excited about that 🤣  




There were mad people in the sea and I pee’d on their clothes and then another dog went and pee’d on them too. We both got told off... it could have been worse, I could have done my poopies on them.  🤭



After we got home I had a bit of a sleep but the sun was out and it’s very hard to sleep when Nix is crashing around in the kitchen and you want to go out for another walk. I tried the digging and the staring but nothing worked but then I realised that Nix was preparing my dinners for the week so I did have a little nap. The second she was finished though I was back on duty and she said I was so annoying with the staring we may as well go out for a walk...job done 👏👏👏




We went for a walk by a railway line and when we got there Nix remembered it is where they test people who think they have the virus thingy. We parked a long way away. I went in a muddy puddle and now I’m banned from both bedrooms and all because there’s clean duvet covers on. I don’t know why Nix doesn’t just put a towel on the bed 🙄








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs