I Ate a Starfish!

 Look if I don’t eat my breakfast some mornings that is no excuse to oversleep and go out without at least offering it to me. If this is going to happen on a regular basis then I shall feel the need to eat anything on the beach that’s going. There was a special surprise waiting for me on the beach this morning, a delicacy and my first tasting of a starfish....it was yummy. There were lots on the beach but I could only manage the one. I did have my photo taken with one of the others though. Trouble is when we got home Nix checked and found out it can be toxic. This isn’t a good thing apparently so she had to call the emergency vets and check. They didn’t seem to know but didn’t seem bothered but even so I’ve had Nix checking on me every ten minutes. I am happy to announce that there have been no lasting effects so far 🙂





It hasn’t stopped raining all day so it’s been Christmas movies again. I did get Nix to play with me for a while but we both got bored really quickly. She is dozing in front of the TV and I am going for a long sleep in the spare room...Nix left the door open and there are no towels on the bed in there 🤣





A week tomorrow I shall be eleven so I’m just thinking about what Nix should get me for my birthday. I am of course a dog who has everything so I’m finding it quite hard to think of things. If you have any ideas you could tell Nix, I expect she will want to get me lots of things. Do you know that when I was seven and my kidneys went wrong the mean vet at the hospital told Nix I wouldn’t be around much after I was 9.  Nix was very upset and decided that when I made it to eleven she was going to take a bucket of iced water and tip it over that vet’s head. Apparently humans were doing that to each other and themselves at the time  because there was a horrible disease and it was to make people more aware of it. I don’t think she will actually do it, maybe when I get to thirteen 🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs