Very Very Cold Today…๐ฅถ
Guess what, it started to snow this morning when we were out on our walk. It didn’t last very long and has all disappeared now but we were a bit wet when we got home. Nix was panicking about her new rug ๐
Shall I tell you something, when Nix got up to use the loo in the night I was asleep in the lounge where it was nice and snug. It was freezing in the garden and so Nix closed the back door and I didn’t wake up until this morning. It was nearly 9am before we went for our walk and Nix was very happy!
I then slept for most of the morning, it was very nice. I do seem to sleep longer these days and this afternoon I didn’t wake up until about 2pm. It was freezing cold and so we have just walked into town. Neither of us wanted to get in the car and go somewhere wet and windy so today is a day to take it easy. After a walk round the churchyard Nix bought something yummy with cheese on it which I shared with her.
Tomorrow our friend Beth is coming to visit from London. It’s meant to be very sunny so that’s nice. On Saturday we are having our church Christmas fair but the weather looks really bad. The market in town has been cancelled and the tea and coffee in St Mary’s has been cancelled but we are going ahead with the fair. It’s meant to be very wet and very windy but most of the fair takes place in the church or in the church hall. The barbecue is a bit of a worry but I’m sure it will be fine. There is a Santa’s grotto and I am very excited about that ๐




It is very cold here too Fripp. Many of the rooftops had a light dusting of snow on them this morning. There is a light snow now, I hope it melts quickly. I am not a snow person at all. The Christmas fair sounds like fun! I am going to a craft fair this Saturday as long as my knee feels good enough. I am having knee replacement surgery on December 9. It's past time for it. Enjoy your visit with Beth. Cold and windy expected tonite and tomorrow, sometimes I think we have the same weather as you!!!! xxxooo
ReplyDelete