Storm Bert Will Be Gone Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ



 Nix just opened her raffle prize and there is a box of assorted biscuits including…custard creams πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ There is also a bottle of wine, some scented candles that smell all Christmassy, two boxes of chocolates and some pretty greetings cards with some of her favourite flowers on them like lilacs. It was a perfect gift and not only that, she has used the red ribbon to stop the French door from flying open during the night, the other ribbon was too slippy and kept falling off. Thank you Church of the Good Shepherd, Nix is very happy with her prize. 




We haven’t done too much today because storm Bert is still making it very windy. We did go down the beach this morning but we nearly got blown over so we decided to stick to the roads just now as it’s less windy. 



Tomorrow Jeannie is coming down from London so I am looking forward to that. Big Bad Bertie should have moved on and it looks like it might be sunny and quite warm. I think we shall be able to make up for the lack of walks today by going somewhere nice tomorrow. 




Having decided to give up chocolate it’s a bit unfortunate that there was so much chocolate in Nix’s raffle prize. I knew she wouldn’t be able to resist it but I’m still waiting for the box with the custard creams to be opened and shared…with moi πŸ˜‹



Comments

  1. I am glad that Storm Bert wil be moving on and you can go out and not be blown away! We heard about it in the USA, it looked very bad. Nix's gift is very nice - a lot of goodies and nice things. I hope you get a taste of something in there. Enjoy your visit tomorrow with Jeannie. Have a good rest of your Sunday. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ