Long Walk Today…
It was very sad this morning, we found a hedgehog in the middle of the pavement but Nix realised quite quickly that it had died. This was very sad and it made Nix cry a bit. She wouldn’t come back that way so we had to do a detour. It started raining too so we got really wet. Nix is hoping someone will put him somewhere nice but he’ll probably get thrown away…very sad πͺπ¦
We had a long walk after lunch and I took Nix all the way to the old fort. I was fine but I think she found it a bit much, she was puffing and panting on the way back and wanting to sit down. Honestly it’s not even 2 miles π
Later on this afternoon Nix sat on her glasses and broke both arms off. We have just had a walk into town to buy some more reading glasses so she could type out my blog. I think we are going to rest now until our last walk this evening though Nix is meant to be making an apple crumble. She’s bought the apples and she’s threatening to do it when she’s finished my blog π€
I am going to the groomers tomorrow so Nix has been brushing my tail. Apparently it’s bushier than normal, not sure why but I quite like it.











So sad that the hedgehog died......I would cry too! I love your bushy tail, very very nice! I am sure the apple crumble will be delicious. I have apples I need to use also, that sounds like a very tasty treat! Have a wonderful evening.
ReplyDelete