Lemon Drizzle From Edith…



 Guess what, I didn’t wake Nix up once last night but guess what else..she woke herself up four times 🫣 She had her Covid vaccination yesterday and her arm was really sore. Every time she turned over the pain woke her up. That along with the fact that her other arm was itching so badly it was driving her mad. The best bit though was when she had a drink of water from one of those new bottles where the cap is connected to the bottle and she managed to completely miss her mouth and the water went all over the bed. I observed this from a distance, very amusing. 





It was pouring with rain when we woke up so it was a quick pee and poo walk and then home but we still got soaked. I got into my bed before Nix could put a cover over it so that was soaked when I got up. She’s washed it now because she said it was a bit smelly…cheek!






We went with Jackie to St. Nic’s for tea and lemon drizzle. The sun had come out by then so that was very enjoyable. There were a lot of dogs there who were just a bit jealous that Rev Pat was giving me all the treats because I am her favourite πŸ˜‡ We dropped Jackie off at the old lady’s who she visits on a Saturday and then we came home. There was a ring on the doorbell and it was Edith our lovely neighbour who had come to thank Nix for trying to locate her husband’s phone which he had lost on a journey. Guess what she brought…lemon drizzle πŸ˜‹







This afternoon we have just been down the boardwalk as it was too wet this morning. It was a lovely afternoon and you could see all the sailing boats and also the Seven Sisters cliffs in the distance. We are home now and Nix is getting ready to watch Strictly. I shall probably sleep for a while…




Comments

  1. I do hope you get a bit of the lemon drizzle. So nice of Edith to bring that for you and Nix. Glad it has stopped raining so you can enjoy your walks. Sleep well. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ