Groomers Today And A Trip To Vale Park
Early start today to go to the groomers so Nix thought she’d have an early night last night. She went to bed at 10pm, I mean that’s ridiculous isn’t it. Obviously by midnight I was needing to go out and do a bit of stargazing and do you know what, she tried to ignore me. Half an hour she turned her back on me but I danced up and down on those floors until she had to get up and let me out. Actually I didn’t stay out too long and she was back asleep by around 2am π€£
We made it to,the groomers on time and when I came out Nix took me to a park we used to visit when we lived in Hove. It made a nice change actually, it wasn’t very big but there were lots of new smells. As soon as we got home Nix decided she was going to make an apple crumble. I think there was quite a lot of work involved with peeling and coring the apples and she says she’s got repetitive strain injury…seriously π€£π€£π€£ Anyway she says she wants to get some sort of machine that will do all the work otherwise she’s not doing it again. Thing about that is she’s already promised Jackie she’ll make one for Christmas Day. I think they should wait until they’ve tasted this one before they make any serious decisions!
I wanted to go out just now so Nix has taken me into town. Do you know that quite a lot of people without dogs carry dog treats around…I always get one π I also found a huge clump of Pellitory which as you know is very good for my kidney stones so I ate quite a lot of that. I think Nix might have taken a video.
I think Nix is finally dozing off but she does have a coffee table (very heavy one) to move out to the summerhouse so she better not nap for too long π







You look fabulous Fripp! Your groomer did a fantastic job as she always does. I am sure the apple crumble will be delicious! Not sure if it would be something you can have though. Happy Friday and have a wonderful day!!!
ReplyDelete