We Went To See A Windmill Today šŸ™‚



 Nix has been moving furniture around, very boring. She won’t be able to find anything now of course because it’s in a different place. She will continue to go to where it was before for quite some time. One particular chest of drawers has been in the same place since we moved here six years ago. It was quite shocking to see what had accumulated underneath šŸ«£






This morning we went for lemon drizzle at the Parish Centre. They have a pop up shop when the Artisans’ market is on which is the fourth Saturday of every month. I did get some cake and we met lots of friends there. Jackie came with us and we met Edith and Robert our neighbours and Mother Anne-Marie one of our retired vicars. Caroline and Derek from church were there as was Sheila who we know from a Friday morning. It was really nice to chat with everyone and we were there for quite a while while. 





This afternoon after Nix had finished gardening we drove somewhere new. We did go there many years ago but Nix thought I might like all the new smells. She was right, I did and I didn’t mind having to stay on my lead. It’s not as if I run around these days. 



It’s 5pm at the moment and so far I haven’t taken any of my medication šŸ«¢



Comments

  1. What a lovely and interesting day! I'll bet the lemon drizzle cake was tasty!! It is always nice to get together with friends. Have a restful sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Apparently I’m Always in the Way