So Cold Today…Like The Winter 🥶



 It’s freezing and Nix has actually put the heating on…this is a very rare occurrence these days. We noticed the cold when we took our evening walk last night. The sky was very pretty but Nix said she just wanted to get home and get warm. When we do get home she gets herself all wrapped up in the fleecy blanket that Anne Floyd sent her all the way from the USA. Just in case you were worried about me I did get toys and treats from Anne too 🙂



Today was church as usual. It was very nice to meet Nick, Liz’s son who is over from Adelaide. I slept through the service as usual apart from one part when I did wake up but I soon went back to sleep again. When we had coffee afterwards I had a couple of bits of biscuit from Nix but then my friend Nicky asked Nix if liked Custard Creams…well do bears poo in the woods! So Nicky went off and got me a whole Custard Cream biscuit all to myself 😋





This afternoon we have been to Adur Rec and took a little meander through the woods. That annoying brown Labrador was there again and Nix was worried he would knock me over. When she saw him heading towards us she stood in between us. The owner was blowing one of those dog whistles. He must think that if you blow one your dog will come like a magic whistle. When that didn’t work he started shouting, “Come” as though that was a magic word and he just had to shout it. I sometimes think it’s the humans of this world that need the training. Did you know I was trained to the whistle but Nix didn’t really use it that often. When I went deaf she tried it again but I couldn’t hear it 😔




Tomorrow Nix has the whole day free but it looks like it’s going to rain so probably more TV bingeing will be in order, I’ll probably be asleep😴




Comments

  1. You are so sweet Fripp! Very nice that you got a custard cream biscuit all to yourself! It is stll very warm here, not at all like fall. Hope we get some fall weather soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Apparently I’m Always in the Way