Rain, Rain, Rain Today šŸ˜•



 We’ve had a lot of short walks today because it’s been very wet and very windy and we got very wet twice. I went straight to bed when we got home this morning but Nix decided she was going to call Sky because the subtitles kept coming on every time she changed channel. She had been into the inner workings of the Sky box and changed it but it didn’t help so… a phone call to Sky was called for. This did not go well, first of all the Sky person told her that the account at our address wasn’t in Nix’s name, it was in a man’s name. The Sky man said he couldn’t help because it wasn’t her account. Nix said she wondered how come Sky were taking money out of her account every month and perhaps they’d like to stop seeing as how she didn’t seem to have an actual account with them. I do think it worried Nix a bit what with all these scam thingies going on so she phoned her old friend, the CEO’s office. They were great and sorted it all out. A man had tried to open an account from our address but that was a long time before we moved here so…no more worried, no more subtitles. This is a good thing because Nix doesn’t actually need the subtitles since she got her ear hoovered out the other day. 




Nix has been making custard cream balls while it’s been raining and this afternoon we went round to see Jackie for a cup of tea and a biscuit…that was very enjoyable. I feel very relaxed there and I went to sleep straight away. 





After we left Jackie’s it had stopped raining to we decided to head over the bridge into town. A man on his bicycle stopped to say hello to me and he asked if I was Fripp. Nix said yes and he said he followed me on Facebook so I was very pleased about that, I do like to meet my fans šŸ™‚ His name was Simon and he gave me a lovely cuddle so thanks for that Simon, I really enjoyed it and please say hello to your girlfriend.




Comments

  1. You and Nix did get very wet today! I am glad you had a nice time at Jackie's. Seep well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Apparently I’m Always in the Way