Busy Day Today šŸ™‚

 


Considering we didn’t have anything to do today we seem to have been very busy.  Before I tell you what we’ve been up to I must tell you that I have a new harness which tells people I am deaf. It has a handle too so Nix can keep hold of it for when I get in and out of the car because sometimes my back legs do go a bit weak. You better not laugh at how Nix has put it on, honestly she hasn’t got a clue. It was a bit flappy but I suppose it did the job in hand. She tells me she will fit it on correctly tomorrow. I didn’t mind because I thought I looked quite smart in it and more people noticed I was deaf. 



We were about to set off for a walk into town and Jackie was leaving at the same time so we walked together. I got my photo taken with Nix in my new harness. We called in at the chemist for toothpaste and I got a treat which was very nice.



This afternoon we had arranged to collect Trish to drive her up to church as she was collecting some things. We were also meeting Rob there who was completing the new sound system for us. Nix was very excited about this until she saw all the controls on the new deck but thankfully John was there too and he’s very good. Between them I think all will be well and they played a CD and it sounded really good. They now have four mics that work and a very special button that Nix says is a miracle button. If people start fiddling with the sound then all Nix or John have to do is press this magic button and it goes straight back to how it was set up in the first place. Nix is very happy about this for some reason šŸ™‚ 





They were there for nearly five hours altogether though I slept in the car for a while and then Nix brought me home and I went to sleep here and I think she went back again. I didn’t wake up at all while she was gone and I only just woke up now because I am due my medication and a sausage šŸ˜‹ 



I have to tell you that when we went for a quick walk on the beach earlier, for a change we walked by the houses because there is a lot of grass there and it’s not too pebbly. Someone had left a gate open, presumably for me to inspect their garden so when Nix turned round I had completely disappeared šŸ¤£ She wasn’t amused mainly because I refused to come out and she had to come in and get me šŸ¤£


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Apparently I’m Always in the Way