Taking It Easy Today As It’s Quite Hot 😎



 Summer’s here…at last. I don’t mind it being too hot because there’s always a breeze on the beach and I do insist on going out numerous times a day. We’ve just had a very nice walk along the boardwalk and Nix is threatening to go in the sea over the next few days as it’s meant to be really hot. Hopefully Nix will take me up to Silver Sands so I can go in for a dip without having to walk over the pebbles. 




This afternoon we are going to meet Kay at the church.  The man who is going to take care of the wooden cross while we have the wall repaired will meet us there and I expect there will be a conversation which will be quite boring for me I think. After that there is a meeting in the church hall so Nix will take my bed and I’ll be able to go to sleep as it’s quite cool in there. 




So far we don’t have anything in our diary for the rest of the week so Nix thinks we might go exploring but not too far as I get tired. Nix gets tired too so I think she’s quite pleased that I’ve slowed down so we can slow down together. 



I haven’t trembled at all today so Nix is very happy about that and so am I because it does feel a bit weird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Apparently I’m Always in the Way