Silver Sands And Brooklands Today πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ



 So remember Nix said she would take me to the Silver Sands last night for our last walk, well she didn’t. I dont mind because her reason was that it might not be too good for me to be that wet late in the evening before I go to bed so we went for a walk down the beach instead. But…guess where we went first thing this morning instead of the beach…yay…Silver Sands. It wasn’t that hot so I didn’t go in too deep, just had a lovely paddle. 



I have been a bit restless today, I can’t really sleep for too long and I go up to Nix and just stare at her. She doesn’t know what I want and I’m not sure what I want either so after she’s tried everything like food teats, fuss, and I’m still staring we go out for a walk. I don’t mind at all as I enjoy my walks but we do go out quite a lot. I think I’m quite lucky really. 






We decided on Brooklands Park today as it’s not too far and there is lots of shade. Nix got petrol on the way as we were very low and not equipped for emergencies which Nix is always thinking are about to happen. Nix didn’t go to the sea with Rita as she was worried to leave me on my own…hmm might try this one again.







We don’t have anything else planned for today other than a final walk this evening. Nix is hoping I will be able to relax until then as I don’t think she likes it when I stare at her. She says it upsets her because she doesnt know what I want. I’d have thought the fact I have a poo the second I get out of the car might give her an idea for tomorrow πŸ™„






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Apparently I’m Always in the Way